At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
28th February 2021 All day
via Cambridge Junction
‘Whatever you dream of, I believe you can be…’ Step into the unforgettable magic of Fantabulosa! for an extra-fabulous drag show for families and children broadcast directly into your homes.
Join us in our fantastical world of imagination, storytelling, and glitter where boundaries are forgotten and everyone and anyone can be whoever they want to be.
With performances from some of the UK’s leading drag artists (including star or RuPaul’s Drag Race Season 2, Ginny Lemon), join the world’s only drag show for kids (and grown-ups too) as we bring you a digital feast of storytelling, lipsync, sing-a-longs, and dancing. So why not get on your most fabulous outfit, get comfy, and join us in the comfort of your own home for an F-F-F-F-FABULOUS show.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.