- This Gig has passed.
October 29 @ 7:30 pm
+ hank + front bangs
FEET today announce their biggest headline tour to date, alongside the exciting return of the hilarious, and much missed FEET TV. Having just completed a two-week run of dates with Honeyblood around the UK…….AND announced they will be main support to Cage The Elephant on their UK/Paris dates this month, FEET clearly cannot get enough of warm beer and petrol station pasties in the back of a van.
The five-piece roll straight out of festival season into their second UK & Ireland headline tour through this October & November, kicking things off at the brilliant Clwb Ifor Bach in Cardiff and finishing at The Sound House in Dublin.
The newly relaunched FEET TV also premieres today with a recently finished episode of the bands on-the-road antics; a tantalising, intimate fly-on-the-wall series on how FEET kill time on tour and beyond.
FEET recently released the second single from the album, ‘Ad Blue’, with its superb Wild-West themed video full of high jinks, Stetsons and duelling kettle’s in dusty Main St. Check out the video here. Ad Blue follows recent top 10 (vinyl) single ‘English Weather’ which further solidified the bands status as one of the most exciting, quintessentially British guitar bands of recent years.
With superb media support from, among others, NME, DIY, Dork, The Independent, Sunday Times, The Line Of Best Fit, Radio 1, Radio X and Radio 6, the buzz around FEET continues to grow ahead of a debut album that fizzes with bright, bold and intensely exciting song writing.
Due to the bands intense touring schedule over the past few months, and them wanting to add some additional studio flourishes to the record, the band also reveal a new release date for their debut album ‘What’s Inside Is More Than Just Ham’ which will be released via Clapped Records on October 4th.
The album was produced by Cam Blackwood (Jamie T, London Grammar, Billie Marten etc) and mixed by Alan Moulder (Foals, Interpol, Beach House), and experimentation was integral to the process for FEET. From singing about the unpredictability of the humble hot dog (which is where the album title stems from), to stepping out of their comfort zone & relinquishing traditional song structures.
“Going into a first album, you don’t have any prior intentions, you just pack the car with cathartic autobiographies, some Carling, and if you’ve not been dropped by your management after a month, you’ve had a result” said FEET. “Without any real sense of direction of scope, the album became really a reflection of the 8 or 9 months we spent moving from place to place writing the fucker. You doss about with each other for the majority of a year, something’s bound to happen, something to write about, and fortunately it did. And that’s the album. But that doesn’t sound very cool. It’s about drugs”.
With their debut album coming late summer, and a brand-new single announcement on the way, 2019 is gearing up to be a big one for FEET.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.