December 3 @ 8:00 pm - 11:00 pmPay What You Can Afford (includes admin fee)
Flux Intermedia is a new concept in the creation of holistic, intermedia performance that draws influence from the Fluxus art movement of the 1960s and 1970s as exemplified by the likes of Stockhausen, Nam June Paik, Yoko Ono et al.
This first stage brings together practitioners in experimental and contemporary music (Bill Vine, Adrian Lever), contemporary dance (Punchdrunk Theatre’s Vinicius Salles + Jorja Follina and James Olivo), live visual art performance (Liam Roberts), creative lighting design (Ed Saunders) and the written word (John Boursnell) to collaborate towards the creation of a new type of live performance practice.
Flux Intermedia is aimed at people with an interest in dance, music, visual art and/or the written word and how dialogue between these disciplines can be explored to create new and challenging performance work.
This cross-platform, immersive performance will treat the audience to surprises and a rich platter of artistic stimulation
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.