December 16 @ 7:30 pm
An event every month that begins at 7:30 pm on day Third of the month, repeating until 21st December 2020
FREE entrance for performers and audience members. Bar open. Come along on the third Monday of each month for an evening of folk music from local musicians. Musicians are invited to come along & perform so, if you play an instrument or sing, come along, put your name down and join in. Some months have a theme so check out posters in the local area for details. Folk is the basis but if you prefer to prefer another genre then you will be more than welcome! Please note, all instruments must be acoustic. We do NOT allow any powered instruments.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.