October 23 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm
A Night of Doom – GEVAUDAN are Herts based trad. doom metal band combining crushing, grooving riffs with sorrowful vocals. Their songs build a dark atmosphere as they draw their audiences in with nightmarish tales of misery and woe.
The four piece formed in 2013. Influenced by the likes of Black Sabbath, Goatsnake, and Candlemass, the band has honed their sound and offer originality and diversity, drawing on wider influences including black metal, NWOBHM and stoner.
Gévaudan’s name stems from the French folklore – La Bête du Gévaudan. The band’s live delivery reflects this tale, taking their pound of flesh from their audiences by the time they reach the end of their set.
Lend us your ears – we will crush them.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.