- This Gig has passed.
Hound of the Baskervilles
October 10 @ 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm£10
THE SEAGULL REP presents Arthur Conan Doyle’s
HOUND OF THE BASKERVILLES
adapted and directed by Mark Finbow
AUTUMN TOUR 2019
When Sir Charles Baskerville is killed under mysterious circumstances Holmes sends Watson to Devon to protect the new heir of Baskerville Hall from the mythical black dog that stalks their family line. A journey that leads the good doctor to suspect the supernatural, negotiate the wilds of nature and ultimately uncover the reality of betrayal and devilish murder.
A mixed media, multi-rolling all female cast of three re-imagine this classic tale as only they can. The Seagull Rep’s Hound of The Baskervilles is a vibrant theatrical experience infused with elements of physical comedy, stand-up, dynamic movement and a sophisti-pop soundtrack.
‘A brilliant theatrical experience’ – audience comment
Suitable for ages 7 +
Doors open 7pm, with the performance starting at 7.30pm.
Tickets are £10 (full), £9 (CYP/students (evidence required)). Available online from our ticket partner, WeGotTickets (booking fee applies) or the Box Office on 01449 774678 (open 10am to 2pm weekdays).
This is a seated event, with seating unallocated but all with a good view.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.