At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
24th April 2021 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Celebrating the music of the legendary West Coast Country Rock band, The Illegal Eagles visit the Spa Pavilion for the first time, bringing their trademark musical prowess, acute attention to detail and incredible showmanship.
The latest all-star line-up of the show, produced as ever by Phil Aldridge, features Tony Kiley (formerly from 80’s sensation The Blow Monkeys) on drums, Bafta Award winner Christian Phillips on vocals and guitars, Trevor Newnham (Dr Hook) vocals and bass, Greg Webb vocals and guitars, Mike Baker vocals and guitars and Garreth Hicklin vocals and guitars. Garreth, Greg, Trevor, Mike and Christian effortlessly capture the vocal style and delivery of Henley, Walsh, Fry, Schmidt and Meisner and are masters of their respective instruments.
The power-house rhythm section of Kiley and Newnham has added a dimension that is sensitive to the subtle needs of the Eagles’ songs and kicks hard where necessary. Highlights of the Illegal Eagles’ 21 year career have included tours of Europe, Asia, Russia and the Caribbean, whilst in Great Britain they have performed at all the major concert halls including The Royal Albert Hall and The Cadogan Hall in London, St David’s Hall Cardiff, The Royal Concert Hall in Glasgow and The Waterfront Hall in Belfast.
All the classics are featured during the 150-minute show – Hotel California, The Last Resort, Life in the Fast Lane, Tequila Sunrise, One of These Nights, Lyin’ Eyes, New Kid in Town, Take it to the Limit, Rocky Mountain Way, Witchy Woman, Heartache Tonight and songs from “The Long Road out of Eden”
Extremely tight harmonies & an acute attention to detail are synonymous with The Illegal Eagles. Following a number of critically acclaimed UK & European Tours, The Illegal Eagles have established themselves not only as the ultimate celebration of The Eagles, but as one of the foremost authentic and talented shows in the world. This critically acclaimed show features the very best from the Eagles’ catalogue of classics including ‘Hotel California’, ‘Desperado’, ‘Take It Easy’, ‘New Kid In Town’, ‘Life In The Fast Lane’ and many more…
Saturday 24th April 2021 – 7.30pm
Tickets £27.50 Adults / £25 Concessions
The prices above include all Booking & Moneyhandling Fees and are the total price you will pay
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.