November 22 @ 7:30 pm
Established in October 2013. The Intellectual Hooligans are Norwich’s premium Improv comedy troupe, the Improv performers have a collective total of over 1000 years’ experience! We have gone from strength to strength over the last 6 years and have 15 troupe members from a variety of backgrounds.
The show will consist of “Whose Line is it Anyway?” style games based entirely on audience suggestions, anything goes (and we mean anything!). The show will be in x2 45min halves with a 15-20 interval in the middle. A fully licenced bar will be available to serve refreshments.
This will be our biggest gig to date and hope to do our performers and audience members proud by doing the BEST show to date! The layout of the tables will be cabaret style so audience members can sit on tables with friends and family.
For those looking for a fun and unique way of celebrating a works Christmas doo/party why not book a table and bring everybody from work before or after you get dinner somewhere or just come to the gig?
Fun is guaranteed (just read our reviews) We hope you are as excited to see us at our debut venue gig as we will be to be performing AND recording city in front of you.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.