At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
Intimate Sessions feat. Chris James
23rd October 2020 @ 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Chris is well known on the Norwich Circuit for both his solo performances and as the front man of Power House.
Well known to the world from his performance on the Voice.
- To keep everyone safe and comply with COVID Safety
- Sanitising stations on entry and around the building
- Table service only
- One in One out Toilet Entry
- Mask/Face covering requirement at all times when not seated
- These measures are to keep you safe, and are non-negotiable.
- Very Limited Seating Available
- Pre book your tickets now £5 each – Contact Claire on 01603 622 910
Please note these gigs are on the First Floor
Performances start at 7.30pm, arrive from 7pm
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.