Brass on Fire
October 4 @ 7:45 pm - 10:00 pm£12
In a change to the original listing (Jazz Arrivals), we now welcome new group “Brass on Fire” to our October 2019 Jazz by the Waterfront.
Recreates the music of trumpeter Clark Terry and trombonist Bob Brookmeyer’s quintet from the early 60s. The sound is from the West Coast style of ‘cool’ jazz from the period but with some added fire! . The band consists of local musicians Ian Buzer (Trumpet & Flugel), Paul Little (Trombone), Keith Monk (Piano), Emma Barnes (Bass) and Bob Airzee (Drums).
Tickets £10 in advance and £12 on the door
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.