Jeeves & Wooster in Perfect Nonsense
February 27 @ 7:30 pm - February 28 @ 7:30 pm£8 – £19
Take your seats with caution! Aristocratic buffoon Bertie Wooster has hired the theatre for the night to present his one-man show detailing a recent and rather spectacular series of misadventures, including the theft of a novelty cow creamer and a narrow escape from unwanted matrimony. The only trouble is Bertie hasn’t worked out who’s going to play the parts. Will the show be a disaster? Will the scenery stay upright? Or will his trusty manservant Jeeves step in and save the day?
“I have to say I’m finding this acting business rather easy Jeeves! Apart from having to do a newt impression, I think that went tremendously well.”
In a joyous re-imagining of the classic P.G.Wodehouse characters, three actors hurl themselves from role to role as they race to tell the story of Bertie’s own farcical adventures.
Jeeves and Wooster in Perfect Nonsense was created by the Goodale Brothers, adapted primarily from P.G. Wodehouse‘ ‘The Code of the Woosters.’ After hugely successful runs in the West End, it won the 2014 Olivier Award for Best New Comedy.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.