Kathryn Roberts & Sean Lakeman
March 16 @ 8:00 pm£17
KATHRYN ROBERTS & SEAN LAKEMAN –‘On Reflection’ Tour 2020 Celebrating 25 years of making music together.
2020 marks 25 years of making music together for this popular wife and husband duo. Twice winners of ‘Best Duo’ BBC Radio 2 Folk Awards 2016, and 2013.
Kathryn Roberts and Sean Lakeman have long established themselves as one of the UK Folk scene’s most rewardingly enduring partnerships.
To celebrate and acknowledge this milestone, the couple will revisit and reinterpret songs which span their career. From the early days of folk supergroup ‘ Equation ‘ through to theircurrent release ‘Personae ‘ with a nod or two along the way to their extra-curricular musical adventures, the evening promises a whistle-stop tour through their artistic journey to date.
Articulate raconteurs, skilled musicians and innovative composers, they share stories through traditional songs and original material which reels from the bitter to the sweet, the wry to the sad, the political to the passive. This Dartmoor-based duo have fine-tuned their art into something original, captivating and totally engaging. www.kathrynrobertsandseanlakeman.com ( photo credit Nikki Bidgood)
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.