- This Gig has passed.
February 14 @ 7:30 pm£24.50
Killer Queen have been performing their tribute to Queen’s concert since 1993. Their expert musicianship, extraordinary energy and accurate portrayal of the world’s greatest live band have rightfully earned Killer Queen the title of Queen tribute royalty.
Thrilling sell-out audiences across the globe from the UK to Moscow and annual tour of USA, Killer Queen recreates the high energy, powerful phenomenon that was Queen live.
Fronted by Patrick Myers as Freddie Mercury, ‘Time Out’ described Patrick’s resemblance to Freddie Mercury as “Spooky,” his uncanny likeness was further proven when he recorded a number one hit single singing as Freddie Mercury on Fat Boy Slim’s record ‘The Real Life!’
This quality, combined with a powerful 3 1/2 octave tenor range, expert musicianship and dynamic stage presence, has captivated audiences the world over.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.