Laurence Jones Band
November 22 @ 6:30 pm
Laurence Jones is back and is ready to tear up Europe with new self titled album Laurence Jones Band. The accomplished new album recorded in Miami and produced by Gregory Elias is set for release on Friday 30th Sept 2019 on USA label Top Stop Music.
Laurence Jones has been writing songs and performing on stage for over half his age, the Blues Rock troubadour has been fine-tuning his sound playing to packed house across Europe, leading the way for the new generation of blues performers.
The Laurence Jones band is:
Laurence Jones – Vocals and Guitar / Phil Wilson – Drums / Bennett Holland – Keys / Greg Smith – Bass
Award winning guitarist, Laurence Jones says: ” I’m really proud to bring you this new album, two years of hard work have gone into the planning and recording of it. I will let the music do the talking though and see you on the road at a show ! “
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.