Since the Government updated it’s guidance on outdoor performances we have seen a trickle of LIVE events announced. We would remind you that these events will have limited capacity, most will require pre-booking, and all will be enforcing social distancing. We are listing these live events but there are also a whole host of virtual gigs taking place too.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email [email protected] and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
Lee Memphis King
January 22 All day
There are Elvis tributes….. and then there’s Lee Memphis King.
Lee Memphis King, Europe’s most successful Elvis Presley tribute artist, recreates the essence of the King with consummate ease and an almost unbelievable combination of stunningly accurate vocals and incredible passion in every performance.
This brand new production is dedicated entirely to the ‘Vegas Years’ when Elvis would perform in Las Vegas and tour throughout the US and Canada – the definitive record of these performances are contained in the films ‘Elvis- That’s the Way It Is’, ‘Elvis On Tour’ and the
‘Aloha from Hawaii’ concert.
The show is enhanced by an orchestra of world class musicians and backing vocalists coupled with impressive video screen projection mapping out Elvis’s life and music.
Lee Memphis King recreates it all with stunning authenticity – the voice and equally important for Lee, the passion and energy that Elvis put into his songs. He leaves audiences in no doubt that they are witnessing the world’s No 1 Elvis Tribute Artist. Pure entertainment
and Pure Presley.
- Doors – 6.30pm
- Show Start – 7.30pm
£26 plus £2.50 booking fee
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.