Lee Vasey Big Band
March 1 @ 12:00 am
An event every month that begins at 12:00 am on day First of the month, repeating until 7th February 2021
Join us for our weekly Lee Vasey Big Band session. The band is comprised of 10 individuals all with professional music backgrounds and a huge wealth of experience that adds to the quality and feel of the music. They play everything from Disco to Latino, Mustang Sally to Living la Vida Loca, New York New York to Crazy in Love.
Playing from 12 – 3pm.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.