Let There B/DC
October 27 @ 7:00 pm
ALL EVENING AC/DC – FOR THOSE ABOUT TO ROCK WE SALUTE YOU!
“What makes AC/DC such an exciting, pulse pounding band and how do we recreate the fire of their live performances? That’s the main question we asked ourselves when we fired up the rock and roll train that was to become LET THERE B/DC way back in February 2011.
From the very start we knew it had to be raw, exciting and authentic as possible.
Recapturing the essence of an AC/DC performance was never going to be easy, but countless fans have told us time and time again that we’ve succeeded and are the closest thing they’ve ever heard to the real thing.
Our current five man line-up have had AC/DC running through their veins since childhood and our passion for the music injects the venom into every 2 hour plus show that we play.
We deliver all the favourites such as Highway to Hell, Whole Lotta Rosie and Thunderstruck together with rare and seldom heard album tracks such as Walk All Over You, Soul Stripper, Kicked in The Teeth and many many more.
With our 3 longest serving members consisting of Neil (Malcolm Young/Guitar), Paddy (Phil Rudd/Drums) and Steve (Cliff Williams/Bass) making up the ‘engine room’, it gives Dave (Angus Young/Guitar) and Andrew (Brian Johnson/Bon Scott/Vocals) room to really fly and take our show to a whole new level.
We pride ourselves on never usually playing the same set list twice, so you never know what you might hear!
Whether you’ve been a fan from the very beginning or never seen us live before, we go all out in every show to give you a night to remember for a very long time.
There’s only one thing left to say…… Are You Ready For A Good Time?!”
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.