October 19 @ 7:30 pm
Rub your eyes in wonder at the territories in which British band Letz Zep perform, the list goes on…. and on! Taking in over 50 countries on four continents. Bringing the music of Led Zeppelin to new generations and confirming Letz Zep a truly global act. Letz Zep are the official number one tribute to Led Zeppelin and Baby They Ain’t Foolin’, awarded the ‘The Most Popular’ and ‘The Most Highly Rated’ tribute to Led Zeppelin today by Ticketmaster they have written a page into the history of tribute bands with their achievements. Letz Zep have appeared on over 100 festivals worldwide including Viva Latino in Mexico with Jane’s Addiction and are the first and only tribute band to ever appear at the prestigious Wacken Open Air festival in Germany.
Formed by talented and respected musicians who are all true Zep fans with a strong musical pedigree. Its members have toured with artist such as Ozzy Osbourne, Roger Daltrey, Debbie Bonham, Guy Chambers, Steve Hackett, Dr Feelgood, Saxon and Uriah Heep, to name but a few. Described in Kerrang! Magazine as ‘Better than a Led Zeppelin Re-union’, all four members possess the considerable musical ability required to a completely convincing recreation of Led Zeppelin in their prime, complete with the ‘tight but loose’ trademark element so essential to the raw excitement of a Led Zeppelin concert.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.