November 15 @ 6:30 pm
Lightscape return home to the waterfront Studio for their 2019 Autumn UK Tour
Norwich Rocker’s Lightscape have toured heavily throughout the Uk and Europe, storming venues and impressing audiences of all sizes. The band have been together for 3 years and in that time they have built themselves an evergrowing following. Globally, 15 Thousand monthly listeners fuel their expanding Spotify, which is now at well over 1 million Streams.
Lightscape are renowned for their big stage show, no matter of venue size – every show feels like an arena gig – massive guitar riffs, big melodic vocals will be sure to stick in anyones mind, taking the crowd on an emotional journey of high energy chorus’s right through to ambient ‘goosebump’ atmospherics.
Gigging with rock heavy-weights Black Stone Cherry, Normandie, Lonely the Brave, Raven Eye and Fort Hope they have worked hard at their craft – They were nominated for ‘Best Rock Act 2018’ at the Unsigned Music Awards (UMA’s) and received support from Kerrang! Radio and BBC Introducing with track of the week twice (Running and Blinded by the Lights)
The 5 Piece have achieved everything so far completely independently – constantly striving to push the boundaries of everything they do. They are currently recording their debut album with producer Andy Hodgson at Orange Tree Studios, setting themselves up to become the band that brings rock music back to the masses.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.