Lollypops & Moptops
December 22 @ 1:30 pm
A non- stop hit after hit Spectacular 50’s & 60’s package show starring
Formerly ‘Freddie and The Dreamers.’ The Dreamers remain one of the best known named bands on the sixties music circuit. Changes to personnel over the past 50 years were of course inevitable but Alan Mosca remains in the band today, He has been in the band as Freddie and The Dreamers and then The Dreamers for over 37 years. Along with Freddie, Alan a toured throughout Europe Australia and The Middle East and along with Freddie was part of the British Invasion Tour of America (part 2) sharing the stage with Gerry and The Pacemakers and The Searchers appearing at Madison Square Gardens, New York and other prestige venues. Appearances on TV alongside Freddie include Cilla Black’s Surprise Surprise, The Noel Edmunds House Party.
The Temple Brothers
The Temple Bros. Steve and Colin seasoned professionals who have toured extensively with their Everly Brothers and friends show. Performing some of the the most popular songs of the fifties rock and roll days and the great songs of the sixties. They were award winners in The National Tribute Awards 2017.
Buddy Walker as Buddy Holly
Buddy Walker is one of the leading Buddy Holly tributes in the UK, having been performing this act for over 20 years. Another Multi Award winning artist performing all the magical hits from this legend.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.