Love, Cats & Bill Murray
October 26 @ 7:30 pm - 9:30 pm£9 – £12
Big Squirrel return with two BRAND NEW solo shows, back to back! Prepare for a night of comedy, chaotic characters and a tinge of sadness. Love, Cats and Bill Murray is comprised of Lanky Olive written and starring multi-award winning actress and writer Kattreya Scheurer-Smith, followed by Soho Young Writers Matthew Squance with Broken Flowers, performed by the award-winning king of solo shows!
Meet Olive! Olive doesn’t want to die with 7,000 cats eating her face. Now she’s finally met her dream man, well… he was literally in her dream. Now she’s on a mission to find him. Chat roulette, disastrous speed dates and questionable accents feature in Kattreya Scheurer-Smith’s debut one-woman show. A witty, sweet and mildly heartbreaking story about what it’s like when you feel your time is running out.
Meet Roy! Roy is a cynical, hot-headed florist who finds himself repeatedly reliving his break-up with long-term mannequin girlfriend Rosie in a Groundhog Day-esque nightmare. After uttering the infamous break-up line – “it’s not you, it’s me,” Roy becomes fixated with finding ever elaborate ways of ending their relationship, until he realises that his one solution to breaking the cycle might be to look at his own actions and do the one thing he finds more difficult than anything else – telling the truth. Funny, surprising and touching, be prepared for floral assaults, nosey neighbours and outrageous attempts at breaking up when love is on the battlefield.
Length: 90 minutes + 15 minute interval
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.