October 26 @ 7:30 pm - 11:00 pm£18
Lucy Spraggan is bringing her 2019 UK & Ireland tour to the John Peel Centre for Creative Arts on 26th October 2019.
2019 is proving to be another hugely successful year for Lucy Spraggan. She’s already released her fifth studio album ‘Today Was A Good Day’, played Glastonbury and SXSW, toured Europe and Scandinavia with Melissa Etheridge, and completed her own US and UK headline tours. Now Lucy continues that momentum by announcing a 32-date tour of the UK & Ireland.
The lead single from ‘Today Was A Good Day’ – ‘Lucky Stars’ has now had almost 1 million streams and was playlisted at Radio 2 – contributing to her incredible statistics of over 52 million YouTube views and 245 million streams on Spotify. Other highlights on the album are ‘End of the World’ which was accompanied by a lyric video.
Lucy started out as a singer-songwriter performing at open-mic nights around the country. At just 19-years-old she took the brave decision to perform her self-penned hit ‘Last Night (Beer Fear)’ on the X Factor and secured a Top 20 single and Top 30 self-released album whilst still competing in the show. That journey resulted in her becoming the most Googled musician of 2012.
Through relentless touring, her innate songwriting ability and an ever growing fanbase, Lucy has now achieved an incredible 5 consecutive Top 30 albums.
‘Today Was A Good Day’ marked a new chapter for Lucy musically and personally. Produced by Jon Maguire (Calum Scott, Kodaline), Lucy sounds at her most confident and accomplished.
Now the journey continues with her biggest tour of the UK and Ireland playing at 32 different venues, including here in Stowmarket.
All tickets are £18 in advance, available from the Box Office on 01449 774678 (10am-2pm weekdays) or online through our ticket partner, WeGotTickets (10% booking fee applies). On the door price is also £18 (if available).
Please note under 16-year-olds must be accompanied by an adult.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.