At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
22nd May 2021 @ 7:30 pm
The World’s premier show in celebration of ‘The Velvet Voice’ experience all the hits from his amazing career, culminating over 40 million album sales and eight Grammy awards including many of the greatest dance anthems and love songs ever written, fronted by international Luther Vandross tribute Harry Cambridge and his 10 piece band
“Never Too Much”, “ Here and Now “, “Give Me the Reason”, ”I Really didn’t mean it”, ” Stop to Love”, “So Amazing”, ”The Best Things in Life Are Free”, ” Always and Forever”, ” Endless Love”, ”Ain’t No stoppin’ Us Now”, “Your Secret Love”, “Shine”, “The Closer I Get To You”, “Love The One You’re With”, ”Any Love”, “Superstar”, “Until You Come Back to Me”, ”Dance with My Father” and many many more.
Luther Vandross the legend lives on.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.