At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
Made In Tennessee
10th December 2021 @ 7:30 pm – 9:30 pm
Country fans are given a taste of Nashville with Soul Street Productions’ brand new show Made in Tennessee – The soundtrack of American Country.
With a band made up of some of UK’s finest country musicians, Made in Tennessee takes you through the decades of the nation’s fastest growing music genre, from Country’s origin in the Southern States of America to modern day Country
heard around the world. Featuring classics from Johnny and June, Dolly and Hank, legends like Garth Brooks and Carrie Underwood and modern country super stars such as Kacey Musgraves and Chris Stapleton this is the best show east of Tennessee!
See more of the show at: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ3NN6_G7_M
Saturday 13th February 2021 – 7.30pm
Tickets are £25 Adults and £23 Concessions.
The prices above include all Booking & Moneyhandling Fees and are the total price you will pay
Running Time is 2 x 50 minutes with a 20 minute Interval
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.