At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
Megson’s Yuletide Live
December 4 @ 7:30 pm – 10:00 pm
The show will combine a mixture of classic seasonal songs, undiscovered carols as well as a sprinkling of their own original Christmas songs written in typical Megson style. Expect to laugh, cry and sing along on an evening which is certain to get you in the festive spirit. There may even be a few Christmas decoration malfunctions.
During the show Megson will be playing many songs from their Christmas album A YULETIDE CAROL – Available from their website now and from all good digital music services on 11th December. They are also offering VIP TICKETS at £10 per person via www.megsonmusic.co.uk These tickets will include a free EXCLUSIVE Download Album of the show so you can relive the Christmas cheer at any time of the year!
The concert will be on FaceBook Live starting around 7:30pm. (You don’t need a FaceBook account to watch, but it does make it easier.)
So get your Santa hat ready for some much needed Megson Christmas cheer!
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.