19th January 2020 @ 8:00 pm - 10:30 pm£18 – £20
Following the huge success of our most recent blues night with BBC Radio Suffolk, our compere Stephen Foster has lined up another big name. He’s singer Mike Vernon who back in the 1960s was at the forefront of the British blues scene producing classic recordings by Fleetwood Mac, John Mayall’s Bluesbreakers and Ten Years After among many others. These days Mike fronts his own critically acclaimed blues outfit who just like Rick Estrin and the Nightcats will have The Cali jumping.
Mike Vernon-vocals Kid Carlos-guitar Paul Tasker-saxophone
Matt Little-keyboards Orlando Shearer-bass Bernie Fox-drums
N.B. If you buy on-line you can save 10%
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.