November 17 @ 12:00 pm - 10:00 pm£15.00
Mini Fest ft Gregg Sutton U.S.A. (Bob Dylan &; hit Songwriter) Robbie McIntosh (The Pretenders, Paul McCartney, Mark Knopfler etc) Dangerous Daydream, Delta Ladies & Jamie Williams & the Roots Collective
This is going to be a great day with five amazing acts playing, with Gregg Sutton from LA visiting Gregg played bass with Bob Dylan back in the 80’s as well as having co written Stop for Sam Brown and many songs for Joe Cocker including Tonight. Gregg has also written for and with many other top names as well as being and outstading preformer himself. With Robbie McIntosh the guitarist to the stars playing as well these two alone are woththe mere £15 ticket price we think.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.