- This Gig has passed.
20th December 2019 @ 7:30 am - 21st December 2019 @ 7:30 am£6
The granddaddy of ’em all returns for its nineteenth year:
“CHRISTMAS IS A TIME TO GET REALLY F**KED!!”
is back for yet another night of festive intoxication and chaos!
featuring live music from:
RED RED EYES
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Spotify | Twitter | Facebook
“dark and hypnotic shoegaze-noir, cinematic drones and intricate twangs”
“a Broadcast / Morricone / Gainsbourg soundtrack to an episode of Black Mirror”
Bandcamp | Soundcloud | Spotify | Twitter | Instagram | Facebook
“surrealist lo-fi art-pop D.I.Y. legend”
“time and time again he nails that going-mad-in-the-potting-shed-ness that is the historic, and perhaps eternal, English condition – what it is, indeed, to be a little bit ‘F**ked In The Head’”
£5 advanced tickets available exclusively from The Portland Arms’ website
£6 on the door / £5 with a flyer or guest list
post us a “seasonal greeting” on the Facebook event page to get on the guest list for cheap entry, best post wins a free pint!
DOORS OPEN 7:30pm
LIVE MUSIC ‘TIL MIDNIGHT
FREE mulled wine for anyone who shows up early enough!
FREE compilation of local music for everyone who attends!
Come & celebrate NINETEEN years of ‘F**KED!
Whatever your religious beliefs, never forget that
CHRISTMAS IS A TIME TO GET REALLY F**KED!!
Artwork courtesy of the one-and-only LJ Art
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.