- This Gig has passed.
November 9 @ 6:30 pm
Motörheadache is a three-piece tribute to Lemmy’s musical career with Motörhead from 1975 to 2015.
Set up by lifelong Motörhead fan Rob Campbell on Rickenbacker bass and vocals, Rob captures the essence
of Lemmy in voice, stage clothes and his grinding mid-range bass sound.
“Motörheadache were the first UK based tribute to Lemmy and Motörhead and were formed in August 2003.
They have played over 700 gigs across Europe with Fast Eddie Clarke guesting on guitar in 2005. They also played with Girlschool in 2006.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.