At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
Chris is well known on the Norwich Circuit for both his solo performances and as the front man of Power House. Well known to the world from his performance on the Voice. To keep everyone safe and comply with COVID SafetySanitising stations on entry and around the buildingTable service onlyOne in One out Toilet EntryMask/Face […]
To keep everyone safe and comply with COVID SafetySanitising stations on entry and around the buildingTable service onlyOne in One out Toilet EntryMask/Face covering requirement at all times when not seatedThese measures are to keep you safe, and are non-negotiable.Very Limited Seating Available – phone ahead on 01603 622910 to reserve your Seat
"Party In Your PJs" Part radio show, part gig, Tallulah Goodtimes takes you on a trip through the electro swing and vintage remix universe every Friday night, 8pm. With album previews, great tune, and live listener chat, join the Goodtimes Crew for some Goodtimes Online. Listen: Facebook.com/tallulahgoodtimes/live
Hot Rock with Attitude
Quirk House Theatre will be here on the 24th for Lockdown: The Musical, contact details on the website. New recipe Quarantinis will be on offer! 🍹
QuirkHouse Theatre Company present a brand new comedy by Jackie Carreira - 'Love, loss and hope behind a Persepex screen!
1pm, live music in the beer garden with Kevin Nightingale, free entry. Kevin will be playing contemporary classical music on solo acoustic guitar to accompany your roast Sunday lunch...
Sadly the fabulous Rendlesham Social Club is closed at least until the end of March, but don't worry, we're just going to hit you up virtually until the world gets itself back in the game again!How's that going to work then?Well, we'll post a Zoom link for you to join in here on the day. […]
Every Sunday afternoon from 3pm Open Mic/Buskin' - friendly, relaxed and social distanced Open Mic afternoon in the Kings Head beer garden. All abilities welcome, acoustic only, each busker plays at the table they are sat at.
Every last Sunday of the month. Online gigFacebook live
Rosalind is back to host the weekly open mic night. This time (and next) is special because we start early and kick you out before bed time.Come down from 6pm, music starting at 7. Fun will be had by all.Masks are now compulsory when not seated, and its table service only
Weekly livestream from Adam Thomas starting Sunday the 10th of May8:00pm
Gary James presents his uptown transmission every Tuesday - an hour of eclectic music beaming from the Mothership ....
Go to our Facebook page to see live streaming performances at 11:30 on Wednesdays. Recordings of previous live streams can be seen here. Currently all live events are suspended.However the dates for our concerts are listed.We will update you as the situation changes.
This is a live streamed event delivered by Fane Online. For more information, please click here for frequently asked questions.What does it take to succeed? What is the mindset required to be the best? How do you stay at the top of your field? How do you come back from failure? Eddie Hearn knows what it takes. […]
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.