Murder, Margaret and Me
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until 13th November 2019
Agatha Christie turns sleuth in a play by Philip Meeks.
Agatha Christie and Margaret Rutherford should never have been friends. But they were. Their paths crossed when they found themselves at the heart of one of British cinema’s most successful franchises. However, the Miss Marple films almost didn’t get made.
Murder, Margaret and Me is a story of friendship, identity and the achievement of women in the long-lost world of the silver screen.
From the company who brought you Great Expectations and Our Man in Havana, Tilted Wig Productions are delighted to return to Theatre Royal with this exciting play which tells the story of two of our greatest and most celebrated treasures.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.