- This Gig has passed.
October 16 @ 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating indefinitely
A friendly and relaxed Open Mic night at the Kings Head. All abilities welcome, acoustic or plug in to use the house PA. Each artist plays three numbers before the next has a go in the order of their arrival, or the order on the chalk board if it gets busy…
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.