November 13 @ 8:30 pm - 11:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 8:30 pm on Wednesday, repeating until 25th June 2025
The best of East Anglian artists pop in to try things out on our Wednesday nights.
We never know who’s going to come. Darby from Bloodshake Chorus was a nice surprise and 46k people have viewed the video of his performance.
Regular host is the amazing James Veira
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.