Panto of the Dead
October 24 @ 2:00 pm
From the team who brought you ‘Harry Panto’ and ‘Hocus Panto’ comes this new parody that will make your bones shake with laughter!
Follow Jojo and her spirit guide dog in this wicked Halloween Pantomime celebrating the Mexican Festival of the Dead! She is protecting the ‘Book of the Dead’ from the VooDoo Doctor. But watch out, he’s got friends on the other side! Magical illusions, pop songs and things that go bump in the night all form the essential ingredients of this deadly plot sure to delight youngsters and adults alike. A ghoulishly spooktacular parody production for this year’s October half term that will leave you laughing all the way to other side and back.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.