- This Gig has passed.
Performing Arts School
17th February 2020 @ 9:30 am – 3:30 pm
If you have a passion for performing, our Performing Arts School is a great way to stay inspired during half term.
Develop your skills and have fun working with our team of expert tutors, who will guide you through two full days of drama, music and dance.
At the end of the second day you’ll have the chance to share what you’ve learned with friends and family in a special sharing in the studio.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.