An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until 19th January 2020
It’s a very special year and we’re about to embark on a very special adventure. Everything changes on the dull, dreary day Wendy Darling meets a strange young boy called Peter Pan. He takes her to Neverland; filled with fiendish pirates, funky mermaids and an incredibly hungry crocodile. Join Peter, Wendy and the outrageous Tiger Lily as they face the most fearful pantomime villain of all: Captain Hook. Want to come along? You must love stories, you must believe in fairies and you must never, ever grow up.
Children under 18 months of age do not require their own seat/ticket. Please take into consideration other audience members and speak to a member of the Box Office team for seating recommendations
CHECK THEATRE’S WEBSITE FOR PERFORMANCE TIMES and DATES https://www.theatreroyal.org/shows/peter-pan/
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.