- This Gig has passed.
1st December 2019 @ 4:00 pm
One event on 1st December 2019 at 7:30 pm
The acclaimed Suffolk choir return to the Corn Exchange following last year’s triumphant ‘Human’ show at the Regent, for a unique performance of their winter repertoire, with special guests Honey & The Bear.
Matinee and evening concerts, each featuring over 150 singers, will whisk you through a magical hour of atmospheric songs and lush harmonies. From Kate Bush to U2 and even a couple of traditional songs, Pop Chorus give you their sparkling take on the festive season.
‘Winter Songbook’ marks the end of another brilliant year for the choir, including appearances at Suffolk Show, Latitude and First Light Festival and collaborations with BBC Radio 6 Music featured artist Mara Simpson and Scottish singing sensation Jack Robertson.
“Lovely stuff!” Dermot O’Leary, BBC Radio 2
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.