November 18 @ 7:30 pm
Multi platinum-selling rapper, Professor Green, has announced his upcoming UK headline tour, the M.O.T.H. Tour.
Only a few months after fracturing his neck, Professor Green is full recovered and set to get back on stage and head out on tour again. This November will see him embark on his M.O.T.H. Tour in the U.K.
Encompassing eleven shows across eleven cities Professor Green’s M.O.T.H. Tour will kick off on 16th November at the O2 Academy, Oxford and wrap up on 28th November at The Forum, London.
The announcement of Professor Green’s M.O.T.H. Tour comes hot on the heels of Professor Green releasing Matters of the Heart, the first track to be lifted from his forthcoming M.O.T.H. EP, due for release in September 2019. It follows last year’s Photographs ft. Rag’n’Bone Man, which highlighted a nationwide need for dialogue around grief and saw an overwhelming response on social media to the accompanying hashtag #wishthatitookmorephotographsofus.
Firmly established as one of the crossover superstars of British music, the Hackney born and raised rapper, Professor Green (aka Stephen Manderson), has notched up two Top 3 albums and over 3.5 million combined sales in the UK alone since starting out as a revered battle MC. All in addition to presenting six critically acclaimed documentaries (for the BBC and Channel 4), publishing his autobiography ‘Lucky’ (which was a Times bestseller), continuing his ongoing work as Patron of anti-suicide charity CALM, and, most recently, becoming a regular columnist for newly launched men’s title, The Book of Man.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.