By now, most of the gigs listed here are Virtual Gigs. With the uncertainty surrounding the re-opening of venues, we strongly recommed that you check directly with individual venues if you are interested in attending a physical gig, show or performance.
4th September 2020 – 6th September 2020
We need to make an important announcement concerning Coronavirus (Covid-19) and Red Rooster. After much deliberation and with the safety of our audience being of the utmost importance, Red Rooster 2020 has been postponed and will now take place 4-6th September at Euston Hall. This has not been an easy decision but we hope that in light of the current situation we are all facing together, you can understand this is the right way forward.
Our main headliners Richard Hawley and Asleep at The Wheel have confirmed they are available for the new dates and we’re working with agents and management to move the rest of the bill. A further announcement will follow when this is in place.
All tickets will of be valid for the change of dates and anyone that is unable to make the new dates, please email [email protected]
We greatly appreciate your support in these tough times, but the show and the music will go on.
- Grapevine's free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than 'on the door' prices.