- This Gig has passed.
March 27 @ 9:00 pm - March 28 @ 12:00 am
The brilliant REDEMPTION will be hitting the stage at the Murderers in Norwich on Friday 27th March, do not miss this opportunity to see these guys live.
Redemption are a 5 piece of ex professional musicians from East Anglia. After the incredible amount of years touring alongside some of the biggest names in the British music scene they have now decided to return to their roots hitting stages and festivals back in there homelands of East Anglia such as Festival too, The Brickmakers, Holbeach Music & Beer festival, Fat Cat Brewery tap, Hansa Festival, Sheringham 40s festival…
One of the key musicians, Nigel Portass on funky Hammond and boogie woogie piano is one of Britain’s finest session musicians, having made his name locally playing with 60s rock n rollers Danny Ford and the Offbeats before touring all over the world playing on hits with artists such as Van Morrison, Chuck Berry, Tom Jones, Rod Stewart… On saxophone the amazing John Wilmott from the world famous JTQ, James Taylor Quartet…Singer & bass player Joseph Hartley has also made a name for himself on the east Anglian music scene playing with with local Norfolk guys “Whole lotta hair”, “Cobbler Bob” and “Addisons Uncle”, the band is complimented with the unmistakable amazing guitar and vocals of Lee Batiuk and thunderess backbone of Sean Portass on drums.
These guys play everything from Rock, Funk, Soul and Rock n Roll, performing hits by artists such as Wild Cherry, B.B. King, Booker T and the MGs, James Brown, Little Richard, Jerry Lee lewis, The Doobie Brothers, Chuck Berry and Stevie Wonder.
They always get everybody on there feet.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.