- This Gig has passed.
Reverend & The Makers
October 12 @ 7:30 pm
With six Top 20 albums already under their belts, Sheffield rock’n’roll radicals Reverend and the Makers release the ‘Best of Reverend & The Makers’ through Cooking Vinyl on September 20th 2019. The double vinyl, double CD and Digital download album spans the bands career so far and includes singles and fan favourites from their debut release ‘Heavyweight Champion Of The World’to their latest single ‘Black Flowers’.
Rounding off both albums are two new songs, especially recorded for this compilation, ‘Elastic Fantastic’ (featuring Rich Westley from The Moonlandingz) described by The Reverend (Jon McClure) as “a fantasy about killing Donald Trump with a bow & arrow” and ‘Te Quiero Pero.’
To coincide with the release Reverend and the Makers have announced nine headline shows for October and an Arena show at Leeds – First Direct Arena supporting Shed Seven on December 7th. Tickets go on general sale at 9:00am on Friday 21st June. To preorder the album and tickets for the October tour go to: https://rntm.lnk.to/BestOfPr
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.