Rhombus + Auger
November 23 @ 6:30 pm
Rhombus are one of the finest Goth Rock bands to emerge from the North of England in many years. Mixing male and female vocals with swirling guitars, driving bass with powerful drums and electric violin, they combine some of the best elements of traditional 80s/90s UK Goth, with their own modern, upbeat approach. In addition to their studio indulgences, Rhombus have cultivated an exceptional reputation for their live performance, winning over audiences and powering the party, whether it be in an intimate club venue or from a festival stage.
From within the endless warren of tunnels, in the darkest depths of the mine, a new sound awakens.
Founded in July 2017 by singer and producer, Kyle J Wilson, and guitarist, Kieran Thornton, Auger quickly sold out their debut CD single ‘New Life’ / ‘My Guardian’ (Rebco Records UK), gaining radio play as far away as North America. Over the past year they’ve been unleashing their dramatic live performance on the European mainland and have undertaken shows in Germany (September 2018, as tour support for Stoneman), Finland (July 2018, Lumous Festival) and Belgium (August 2018, W-Fest). The year of 2018 has seen Auger support Stoneman, Solar Fake, Massive Ego, Sulpher and in November, Lord Of The Lost, on all the UK dates of their ‘Thornstar Tour’. In total, Auger, conquered seven different countries in 2018, delivering a passionate performance as far as Rakvere, Estonia. Auger’s hard-hitting sound is a unique fusion of neue deutsche härte, industrial, electronica and metal. Musical reference points include Lord Of The Lost, Blutengel, Project Pitchfork, Mesh, VOLA, Type O Negative, Gothminister, Mono Inc., Starset and Eisbrecher.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.