- This Gig has passed.
Robin Hood & The Merry Men
13th December 2019
An event every day that begins at 12:00 am, repeating until 4th January 2020
Following their record-breaking Cliffs Pavilion pantomime debut in Aladdin last year, Ashley Banjo and Diversity are back to star in this year’ must-see show, Robin Hood and the Merry Men, and are joined by renowned musician, actor and comedian Kev Orkian.
Enjoy the gravity-defying, dizzying dance routines of Britain’s foremost street dance troupe as they lead the Sheriff of Nottingham a merry dance through Sherwood Forest, robbing from the rich to give to the poor.
With gravity-defying dance, jaw-dropping special effects, barrel-loads of laughter, a forest full of magic and plenty of festive fun for all the family, be sure to aim straight for the target and book your tickets today!
May contain strobe lighting effects. Early booking is advised.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.