- This Gig has passed.
October 18 @ 6:30 pm
Swedish rock band Royal Republic hail from Malmö and were formed in late 2007 by Adam Grahn (lead vocals/guitar), Hannes Irengård (guitar), Jonas Almén (bass), and Per Andreasson (drums), who play an energetic, rock & roll-inspired garage rock in the vein of Mando Diao and the Hives. The first three singles of their 2010 debut album, We Are the Royal, made it to number one of the “most wanted” list of Swedish radio station Bandit Rock, while their single “Tommy-Gun” also reached number one in the MTV Rock charts. Their 2012 follow-up, Save the Nation, was even more successful, charting at number 24 in Sweden and at number 14 in Germany.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.