At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
Sam Plackett Trio
December 4 @ 7:45 pm – 8:30 pm
With a seasonal and locally sourced twist on some classic Italian dishes, our in-house team of chefs hand stretch each pizza. A fully stocked bar and a great selection of soft drinks are also available.
Live music each Friday and Saturday evening featuring some superb local talent will make for a perfect dinner soundtrack.
As The Tipi is counted as an indoor space, please stick to one household per table when booking, in line with the current tier 2 restrictions.
While The Tipi is heated, bringing a warm jumper or a blanket is advised as the evenings get colder!
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.