- This Gig has passed.
October 17 @ 7:00 pm - 11:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 7:00 pm, repeating until 2nd November 2019
East of England’s premier award winning scare attraction.
The Legend of Scaresville . . .
Locals whisper of an old village that appears in darkest Suffolk every year. Ghosts, ghouls and other creatures stalk the night are said to be able to cross through from the Other Side. They talk of it as a Haunted Village. They call it Scaresville. Some say these are just stories, others won’t say anything at all – are you brave enough to investigate?
Pre entrance live entertainment
5 star reviews
“never laughed & screamed so much both at the same time, will defo be back next year”
“fantastic night out”
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.