Scarlet Rebels + Revival Black
February 14 @ 7:00 pm - 11:00 pm£9
Two of the finest emerging talents in the UK hard rock scene together on one UK co-headlining tour, sponsored by Planet Rock.
Melodic hard rock band Scarlet Rebels were formed from the foundations of rock band V0iD.
The band have released three official albums under the name of V0iD – Ballads For Beauties And Beasts (2009), Zer0 (2010) and Keep Fighting (2015).
In 2018, singer-songwriter Wayne Doyle, energetic and powerhouse drummer Gary Doyle and harmonic, rhythmic bassist Wayne ‘Pricey’ Esmonde we’re joined by blistering lead guitarist Chris Jones and on second guitar/keyboards, Josh Townshend, who has rock royalty flowing through his veins, being the son of The Who guitarist Simon Townshend and the nephew of rock icon Pete Townshend.
And with the re-energised and re-imagined line-up came a new name – SCARLET REBELS
Revival Black are a classic sounding hard rock band, striking out of the cultural heartland that is Liverpool, England.
They are signed to management agency, TMR and plan a sonic incursion on the public with their forthcoming 10-song debut album – STEP IN LINE – released on Friday 11 October.
With their own brand of honest rock n roll, drawing upon the classic sound of the 70’s with a strong foothold in the modern day, Revival Black have firmly planted themselves within `The New Wave of Classic Rock`.
They recently closed the HRH Road Trip festival in Ibiza. Opened up the inaugural Call Of The Wild Festival. Were Top 3 finalists in the Virgin Music ‘Manchester to LA’ competition and now TNT Wrestling have adopted, Hold Me Down, as their official event anthem.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.