At Grapevine Magazine we are doing our best to keep on top of what is happening in LIVE entertainment in the region. Local restrictions and changing rules mean that some planned events get re-arranged at short notice – always check directly with the venue before planning an evening out.
Tell us about your LIVEgigs – email LIVEgigs@GrapevineLIVE.co.uk and we will, for a limited time, add them to our online listings for you.
- This Gig has passed.
SEND Online Arts Awards
8th February 2021 @ 12:00 pm – 5:00 pm
Thanks to funding from Action for Children and as a provider of Essex Short Breaks, we will be offering ten young people the opportunity to gain an Arts Award Discover through a six week one to one course, delivered online.
Through creative play, the young people involved will be given the opportunity to participate in an arts activity, researching artists and their work and sharing their arts discoveries.
Designed for young people with SEND aged 5 to 18, our online Arts Award course provides those involved with a resource pack which they will work through in their sessions, their own certificate awarded on completion of the programme alongside a ceremony which includes a tour of the new building for the young person and invited guests, the ceremony itself with certificates given out and a chance to find out more about our future offerings for young people with SEND.
Tickets for the course can be purchased at £10 per child and all young people involved must have an Essex Short Breaks Passport Number. Sessions will begin the week commencing the 15th February.
For more information please contact Forest Morgan, the Creative Engagement Coordinator, at Forest.Morgan@mercurytheatre.co.uk.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.