- This Gig has passed.
Sleeping With Sirens
November 3 @ 7:00 pm
+ palisades + shvpes
Gold-certified quintet, Sleeping WIth Sirens have announced a UK headline tour this November. The tour is in support of the bands upcoming fifth full-length album, ‘How It Feels To Be Lost’, which will be released via Sumerian Records on September 6th. Pre-order bundles are available now from SirensMusic.co
The band have also released the second single taken from the new album – ‘Break Me Down’. The new track follows the release of first new single from the upcoming album, ‘Leave it All Behind’ which delighted Sleeping With Sirens fans across the globe upon its release. Being heralded as a return to the band’s earlier, heavier form, ‘Break Me Down’ is a further taster of this return to their heavier roots with huge riffs, frantic drums and visceral screams from the band’s frontman, Kellin Quinn.
Released exactly 1 month ago (June 19th), first single ‘Leave It All Behind’ has already hit over 2.2 million streams on Spotify, the official music video has clocked up 1.5 million views on YouTube and it’s been featured on the cover major streaming playlists including Spotify’s ‘Rock This’ and ‘New Core’, Amazon Music’s ‘Rock Scene’ as well as being included on Apple Music’s ‘Breaking Hard Rock’, Spotify’s ‘New Music Friday’ and Deezer’s ‘Heavy New Rock’.
Since emerging in 2010, Sleeping With Sirens have tested the boundaries of rock by walking a tightrope between pop, punk, metal, hardcore, electronic, acoustic, and even a little R&B. This high-wire balancing act attracted a faithful fan base known as “Strays,” generated global album sales in excess of 1.5 million, ignited over half-a-billion streams, and achieved a trio of gold-selling singles: “If I’m James Dean, You’re Audrey Hepburn,” “If You Can’t Hang,” and “Scene Two-Roger Rabbit.” They launched two albums—Feel and Madness—into the Top 15 of the Billboard Top 200. Additionally, they collaborated with MGK on “Alone” and Pierce the Veil on the gold-certified “King For A Day.” Beyond selling out shows worldwide and receiving acclaim from The New York Times, Alternative Press crowned them “Artist of the Year” at the Alternative Press Music Awards, proclaimed “Kick Me” the 2015 “Song of the Year”, and featured them as cover stars a whopping seven times.
Now, the band are wiping the slate clean and turning the page to the next chapter. Sleeping With Sirens re-center, recalibrate, and realign on their fifth full-length and first album for Sumerian Records, ‘How It Feels to Be Lost’, which was recorded at MDDN Studios in Los Angeles and produced by Zakk Cervini (Yungblud & Good Charlotte) and Matt Good (Asking Alexandria).
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.