Some Guys Have All The Luck
November 30 @ 7:30 pm
Some Guys Have All The Luck – The Rod Stewart Story
50 years on from the release of Rod’s first album, Some Guys Have All The Luck – The Rod Stewart Story is back in theatres in 2019 with a brand new show, bringing to the stage a fantastic live concert celebration of one of rock music’s greatest icons.
Frontman Paul Metcalfe is incredible as Rod and captures all the excitement, energy and charisma of the legendary performer including the infamous moves, showmanship and sense of fun that have made Rod one of the most successful artistes of all time. The first half of the show features hits from Rod’s earlier career such as Handbags & Gladrags and You Wear It Well along with some Faces’ favourites like Stay With Me and Twisting The Night Away, all interwoven with some interesting and amusing anecdotes, and takes you on a musical journey through Rod’s career over the last five decades – from humble beginnings to superstardom. The second half is one big party and includes all Rod’s big hits such as Maggie May, Baby Jane, Da Ya Think I’m Sexy, Sailing, Tonight’s The Night, The First Cut Is The Deepest and You’re In My Heart.
This authentic production, now in its fourth year, includes a stunning stage set, a spectacular light show, an impeccable live band and stage-wide projections.
- Grapevine’s free listings service is offered to promote live entertainment.
- Your entry will appear online but to ensure inclusion in our printed magazine check the print deadlines here: Magazine Deadlines
- Unsure what to fill in? Click here for quick our guide.
- Just to be clear we promote LIVE entertainment: Music, Theatre, Comedy & Dance. We do not list charity or community sales, country fairs, craft workshops, discos, DJ sets, exhibitions, film, karaoke, quiz nights, walks, tours or sporting events.
- Whilst every effort is made to ensure the accuracy of the information in our listings from time to time events change or get cancelled. We strongly suggest that you check with the venue especially if you intend to travel any distance. Ticket prices shown are, generally speaking, the most you should expect to pay. In many cases discounts and concessions are available and often tickets bought in advance are less than ‘on the door’ prices.